PAYMENT PROCESSING TERMINALS
1st Wholesale CardSolutions has a variety of payment processing terminals & credit card processing machines customized to fit your business needs. Whether you need an EMV terminal, a mobile terminal or a PIN pad, we have you covered. Read about our terminal options below.
The Verifone VX 520 terminal comes built to last with fast processing, the latest security features, and multiple payment options, making it ideal for most businesses. This terminal comes with an optional battery, making it mobile for payments within and outside of your business.
- Quick payments getting customers in and out of your location efficiently
- More memory for more transitions with 500MB of space
- High Tech Security including PCI, PED 3.0 and is up to date with PIN security standards
- End-to-end encrypted transactions allowing you to rest easy that transactions are safe
- Easy visibility with a backlit screen that adjusts to multiple lighting situations
VERIFONE PIN PAD
Verifone’s VX 805 PIN pad delivers reliability, usability and next-generation NFC
capabilities, all in one amazingly convenient payment device. The VX 805 allows
merchants to process a variety of transactions with multiple connectivity options and
NFC technology for contactless payments. Ideal for large or small retailers, the VX
805 offers excellent value with full functionality and rock-solid reliability. A noncontactless
device option is also available.
- Intuitive, ATM-style interface and large keypad deliver fingertip convenience
- High-resolution, white backlit display and on-screen prompts are readable under
all lighting conditions
- Sturdy yet handy, dual-purpose design functions as both a handheld payment
device and a countertop PIN pad
- Simple and secure processing of credit, PIN-based debit, EMV-based chip
cards and alternative transactions—including NFC/contactless payments
- Programmable function keys allow for addition of capabilities and new
applications, including revenue-producing, value-added solutions
INGENICO WIRELESS PAYMENT PROCESSING TERMINAL
The Ingenico iWL 250/252 is a wireless payment processing terminal built to meet the latest security standards including EMV and PCI PTS version 3.0. It also comes equipped with EMV and Mobile Contactless (NFC) technology allowing you to accept multiple forms of payment from your customers.
Features of the Ingenico Terminal Include:
- Ability to accept payments anywhere you need to with wireless 3G connectivity
- Connect Limitless acceptance with multiple forms of payment options, including EMV and NFC.
- Easy Visibility in many conditions including inside and outside with screens that are intuitive and backlit
- Long life battery allows for 650 transactions with a single charge
- Accept payments in multiple locations within your business for easy payments at the counter, table, customer line or drive through.
First Data FD130 Terminal
The FD130 Terminal allows you to accept payments quickly and gets you ready for the latest in EMV chip-enabled payment devices.
The FD130 Terminal from First Data is an affordable solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in compact, feature-rich devices. The best part is the FD130 Terminal is ready for EMV technology, the new industry standard in security. The FD130 uses cutting edge technology to enable you to accept transactions when a customer presents you with an EMV card; a card embedded with a special chip that adds an important layer of security. In addition to the added security, the FD130 Terminal gives you full range of solutions for payment processing, including credit, debit, gift cards, personal paper checks and EBT.
- Installation of the First Data FD130 Terminal is simple, with easy-to-follow on-screen prompts.
- The FD130 terminal allows you to accept all major credit cards, contactless payments and gift cards. Plus, you’ll now be able to accept EMV chip card presented to you by your customers.
- With the further addition of a check reader or pin pad, you can also accept debit pin/signature transactions as well as paper checks, which can be transmitted in electronic form by opting for the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® solution.
- As an option, the FD130 also offers Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service, which makes it possible for international customers to pay in their own currency.
READY TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS?
Fill out this form and we will be in contact with you shortly.